The Rheem RGLQ and RGPQ Classic® Plus Super Quiet 80™ Two Stage line of Upflow/Horizontal, & Dedicated Downflow, gas furnaces are designed for installation in closets, alcoves, utility rooms, or attics. The design is certified by CSA International.
Features & Benefits
- To help improve the sound quality of the Rheem Classic® Plus Super Quiet 80TM, we re-engineered the door and top-plate to provide a sound barrier between the furnace’s operation and your home.
- The integrated, two-stage control board directs activities of the gas valve and blower to efficiently keep your home at its comfortable best.
- The two-stage gas valve adjusts the flow of gas to the burner, providing “low heat” and “high heat” as needed for maximum fuel efficiency.
- Direct spark ignition is an extremely efficient way to light the burner while eliminating the need for a standing pilot. And for added safety during operation, the remote flame sensor constantly monitors the burner flame to ensure it is burning as it should.
- Because the Super Quiet 80TM two-stage usually runs at the lower speed, you will enjoy energy saving and operation that is quieter. Working in conjunction with the two-stage burner and the heat exchanger, this induced draft blower quietly pulls hot combustion gases through the heat exchanger and vents them safely outdoors.
- A permanent, washable filter makes it easy to keep a clean filter in place. No more filters to buy or store. A clean filter helps your furnace run more efficiently and can improve the indoor air quality of your home.